Honda is a Japanese company and this has a very good market in India. This company is the largest manufacturer of Vehicle since 1959. Honda rank 8th place of largest manufacturer among the world. Toyota, Volkswagen, Ford, etc are the company above them.
The new Honda Civic 2017 come up with length 4630mm, Width 1798mm and height 1415mm. It has the wheelbase of 2700mm. They use 17″ alloy wheel. They have increased the boot space and now the new Honda Civic 2017 has 427 L of boot space. This vehicle has 47 L of fuel tank capacity. Honda Civic 2017 has two types of engine.
- 1.8 L i-VTEC Petrol engine and this has 135 BHP with the torque 170 Nm. The transmission of this engine is 6-speed Manual/CVT. it also has the mileage of 17 Km/L
- 1.5 L i-DTEC Diesel engine and this has 99 BHP with the torque of 200 Nm The transmission of this engine is 6-speed Manual. It also has the mileage of 22 Km/L
Upgraded features of Honda Civic
- The new LED tail lamps have been installed.
- LED DRLs running light gives a good look for the Vehicle.
- Honda Civic had got HID headlamps in it.
- The new design and the chrome grill are installed
- This vehicle also has 17-inch alloy.
- Honda Civic also has Rear AC vent.
- It consists of reverse parking camera
- It even consists of 6 – airbags
- Alabaster Silver (Metallic)
- Crystal Black Pearl
- Habanero Red
- Taffeta White
- Urban Titanium (Metallic)
New Honda Civic with a different look and the features upgraded to a next level. This car has an aggressive look and the sporty look in it. And makes people to get attracted. Make sure to share this article with your friends on facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Google plus and also subscribe to the Email Newsletter so that you will get notified when ever we come up with the new topic.